May 26, 2008

HYIP.com - Online Investment Monitoring Services


I have been in HYIP world for a few months now. In those few months, I have browsed hundreds of HYIP websites and dozens of investment monitoring services. The monitoring services critiques HYIP programs, so I decided to critique the moniters. I will start off by writing a review on Hyip.com.

Of all the monitoring services I have browsed, HYIP.com by far is the best one I have ever seen. The forums are informative, friendly and moderated really well. People have room for complaints and the moderator takes prompt action on incidents. The seasoned investors in the forums are friendly and are quite helpful. The website looks authentic and the fact that even the premium HYIP programs are sometimes checked non paying shows the integrity of the website owner(s).

However, not everything of something can be good. The premium listing of HYIP program affects the overall HYIP ranking of a program greatly. This, I think, the investors should be looking out for while deciding where to invest based on the rankings of Hyip.com .

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More